Thursday, September 23, 2010

Rocky Road Flavor

I started my day fine, I had my coffee and bread for breakfast, spent few minutes washing the dishes and checked my laptop and blackberry. It was a typical morning for me until I had a mood shift as the hours passed. I had to make my day happy again..Hmm..hmmm.. what to wear to make me smile again?!? 


An orange sleeveless top (some say orange is a happy color..hoping this would work) paired with khaki shorts, knitted brown belt, a cute pair of brown flats, a happy looking owl pendant..hmm what else?! Ding!!!! How can I forget a lovely long cardigan to finish my look..:) AND...last but not the least, a smile on my face was the icing on the cake.


There, I tried to my best to forget the thing that pissed me off and continued to enjoy the rest of my day..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment